Monday 27 April 2020

ONE SIDE LOVE

                                                       ONE SIDE LOVE

                     Hi I am karthi. I will tell about the angel.yes,she is angel,she's name nithi,First time I saw her on first day engineering class.I fell in love at first sight.then I met evening on my bus.then I went to speak her.we were make the friendship.Now we found one good friend in the collage.
                    Everyday I was spent more time with her.i was love with her but I couldn't tell to her,because of fear so that.But she didn't had that feeling.'That is one side love'.It was wonderful feeling.one year gone with friend ship.
                     After second year started.She was having love feeling but that feeling doesn't to me.Yes,my love was failed.he's name also karthi. He is athletes. She saw karthi on sports day.Then made relationship and those relationship moved to love,loved each other.
                       Then she said to me about this love.i was greeting to her with hidden tear,my heart was bleeding,I felt lost,days moved on with pains
                         I got one information about this karthi.he was playboy.He played with many girls life.i would try tell to her indirectly,but she won't believe me.because of 'that is first love'
                          One day she went to karthi's(athletes) house,nobody were there.He was drinking.He said to her taste it.She said no,but he compel to her.Then she drunk little bit.
                           Then karthi try to abuse nithi. She felt that and she said that's wrong.She was crying but wasn't stop.so that's not abuse. Finally karthi done sex with her,and he did video recording.
                            Next day she met karthi (athletes) in college.He gave to see those video.she shocked.he did blackmailing to her for money.Then she realized that love,and she gave money to him and got video.
                            She said to me her love is failed, doesn't said why,she upset,she felt lost.I gave some motivation words.After few days he came normal life.
                          One day I went to her house with confidence and I said,i want to marry you.She accepted my wish.then marriage done.
                        I was tear one marriage gift,inside had one pendrive. I put on the computer and saw those video's.that gift from karthi (athlete).
           
                                                NOW SHE IS ON ONE SIDE LOVE ME

No comments:

Post a Comment